Quadrant provides a place to keep all your research data including transcriptions, interviews and consent files in the one space.
Most of the time to play uploaded audio files simply click on file link and the audio will play through your browser. However there are some times that you may need to download the file to computer before you are able to play it. If this is the case, follow the below steps:
1. Right-click on the file that you wish to play.
2. Depending upon your browser, a menu will appear. Select either, "Save target as" or "Save link as".
3. You will be prompted with a dialogue box asking for the location you wish to save the file.
4. Click save and the download will begin.
5. Once downloaded you will need to go to the location that you save the file and select it to play.
Some files will not play within the browser due to the special recording formats used by some dictation devices. If you want a tutorial or further help in how to play files please don't hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org